Commons:Photo challenge/2014 - September-October - Big and small
2014 – September–October – Big and small
The second September challenge features one contrasting-sized pair of subjects (comparative concept) big and small, thick and thin, fat and skinny, long and short... – images should be selected and framed to include just the two subjects for illustration.
Ideally, each submission should contain a summary description of the subject in the file information, including the location of the subject, and relevant categories should be added to the files to enable other Commons users to find them and use them. Please take care not to violate copyright in respect of non-free creative works, and observe our educational project scope and the personality rights of identifiable people, or your files may be subject to deletion.
The challenge will remain open for submissions throughout September–October UTC.
Checklist for this theme:
- Photographs must be the work of the nominator.
- Photographs must be newly uploaded to Commons during the challenge submission period i.e. September–October 2014 UTC.
- Submissions must be added to the top of the Entries section below.
- Please do not nominate lots of similar photos; instead choose just your best and most varied images.
Please note we are no longer using photo challenge categories.
- Moscou, Arbat (РЕСТОРАН ГЕНАЦВАЛЕ).JPG
le restaurant 'Genazvale'. dans Arbat
- Kirjastoaukio figures.jpg
Three small and three big dark figures
- Orşova ,Statue Decalibus Rex.jpg
Rock sculpture of Decebalus Orşova (Ro)