Commons:Photo challenge/2015 - February - Curves and spirals
2015 – February – Curves and spirals
The new February challenge Curves and spirals features arched and curved lines in all forms – if possible filling the entire image!
Ideally, each submission should contain a summary description of the subject in the file information, including the location of the subject, and relevant categories should be added to the files to enable other Commons users to find them and use them. Please take care not to violate copyright in respect of non-free creative works, and observe our educational project scope and the personality rights of identifiable people, or your files may be subject to deletion.
The challenge will remain open for submissions throughout February UTC.
Checklist for this theme:
- Photographs must be the work of the nominator.
- Photographs must be newly uploaded to Commons during the challenge submission period i.e. February 2015 UTC (but may have been taken earlier).
- Submissions must be added to the top of the Entries section below.
- Please do not nominate lots of similar photos; instead choose just your best and most varied images.
Add your entry between the <gallery> tags as indicated. Gallery entries are placed each on a new line, and consist of the filename, a vertical bar |, and a description. For example:
Electric steam iron.jpg|An electric steam iron
For help on the syntax of entries in a gallery see Help:Gallery tag. Please do not add square brackets [[ ]] or include a thumb parameter or the full URL. The File: prefix is not required, but harmless.
This challenge has already ended. ()
- SandSkulpture Mystical SHAMBALA. IMG 0658WI.jpg
13.International SandSkulpture Festival. Saint-Petersburg. Russland.