Organisation de contento
Policies and decisions
- Wikimedia Commons project scope
- The project definition and its derived detailed policy pages on licensing, allowed copyright tags and file types give you important information what we are and what not.
- Deletion policy
- The deletion policy is closely related to the Wikimedia Commons project scope. They define when and how to delete content that does not belong in Wikimedia Commons for various reasons.
- Wikimedia Commons is multilingual. Use Babel in order to find contributors who speak your language. Please add information about the languages you understand to your user page. The language policy is discussed at Commons talk:Language policy.
- User's Graphics abilities
- Categorizes users by graphic and audio knowledge, abilities or interest on Commons, in order to ease finding help in any area of media expertise. (Part of the Commons 2.0 ! project)
- List of administrators and votes on adminship requests. Requests and votes on bot status for bots get handled there too.
Recommendations and howtos
- Help index
- All help, project, maintenance, discussion, policy pages and further tutorials about how to work in wikis like Wikimedia Commons are listed there. For an overview over the structure of the Wikimedia Commons project itself see Category:Commons.
- Recommended software for each media type in order to create and edit the content you want to share at Wikimedia Commons.
- Tools for uploading and further maintenance of Wikimedia Commons as for example Commonist for uploading large numbers of images. Tool integration helps you add functionality to your Wikimedia Commons web interface.
- How to use Wikimedia Commons' content
- Overview on how to embed Wikimedia Commons content into various Wikimedia wikis and how to reuse Commons' content by third parties. See also the media help for software and hints how to watch images and films and listen to audio files provided by Wikimedia Commons. See Featured pictures, Valued images, Picture of the day and Media of the day for particularly valuable content you can reuse.