Commons:Requests for rights
How to make a request
If you request the rollback-right, please read the how-to first.
Admins and anyone with global rollback don't need to request rollback. License reviewers don't have to request the patrol flag.
- I use this tool on English Wikipedia. Here, I want to spell check descriptions, e.g. intergated in many file descriptions Thank you. Uziel302 (talk) 16:59, 18 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support 大诺史 (Talk/留言/토론/Discussion) 23:27, 18 July 2019 (UTC)
- Comment Please be aware that, unlike English Wikipedia, Commons is multilingual and contains quotes from many non-English sources that shouldn't be changed to English spellings. — Jeff G. ツ please ping or talk to me 00:49, 19 July 2019 (UTC)
- I’ve been a template editor on huwiki for more than four years. I primarily plan on Commons to resolve i18n issues (proper right-to-left support, adding machine-readable language codes where missing etc.) and to fix broken Lua modules (there are quite a few!), but may use my right in other fields as well. Thanks in advance! —Tacsipacsi (talk) 22:45, 18 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support 大诺史 (Talk/留言/토론/Discussion) 23:28, 18 July 2019 (UTC)