Commons:Requests for checkuser
If this page is displaying outdated contents even after you refresh the page in your browser, please
- Reason: Suspect votes here : Commons:Valued image candidates/Katy Perry November 2014.jpg. --Christian Ferrer (talk) 16:01, 4 October 2015 (UTC)
This is Confirmed, all accounts indef, votes to be considered invalid. --Krd 16:19, 4 October 2015 (UTC)
Has legitimate alternate account BlueHypercane761.
- Reason: Michael2552 is a new account that only global contributions have been to revert to LightandDark2000's latest upload, which was unsourced, claiming other edits are unsourced. 188.8.131.52 only commons contributions contributed to agree with LightandDark2000, on including Lebanon. Curiously enough, they both appeared within a short period of time, and objected to my "lack of source" in pointing to a module and it's talk page. This user also has previously been found to have violated sock restrictions on English wikipedia, including by using IP addresses. Banak (talk) 20:24, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
- Comment: I follow the template because I'm interested in what's going on, and weighed in because I saw the revisions, did checking of my own out of curiosity, and couldn't find the sources for your edits either (I assume you have them - you've been editing this for a while - but it's not obvious to me where they are). I am not a sockpuppet, and resent your accusation that I am, sir. As to what evidence I can provide that I am not, here is my contribution log on Wikipedia. As you can see, I have contributions listing back to June, well before now. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/184.108.40.206. Regarding Michael2552, I have never heard of him before today and cannot speak on his behalf. I will post a link to this request on his wall so he is aware of it. 220.127.116.11 20:42, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
- Unrelated User:LightandDark2000 / User:BlueHypercane761 != User:Michael2552
- Declined on the IP. Magog the Ogre (talk) (contribs) 22:27, 2 October 2015 (UTC)
- and counting
Confirmed, as well as Krd 20:39, 2 October 2015 (UTC). Blocked and nuked. --
Bn bt ec01Edit
- The Sunny singh9128 account was used to blank out notices of ongoing deletion discussions from Bn bt ec01's uploads after several instances of blanking using the main account were all reverted. This pattern was repeated on a number of files.
- Linguistic quirks suggest that the accounts are used by the same person. Examples include the expression "taken by self" (Special:Diff/171146577, Special:Diff/172429390).
- Both accounts have been active here, on English Wikipedia, and on Hindi Wikipedia – and only on those projects. Unattached local accounts likely controlled by the same person have also been used on German Wikipedia – both in the same article.
- There are massive overlaps in the edit histories on English Wikipedia.
- The Sunny singh9128 account was used to request protection of the English Wikipedia article en:Anugrah Narayan Sinha, while the Bn bt ec01 account was used to request protection of the article on the son of the first article's subject (ironically while complaining about the use of sockpuppets).
I consider it Possible that the accounts are related, but no evidence to call it likely. No measures from CU point of view. --Krd 14:19, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
- Reason: Constantly re-uploading the same .gif (example: file:Selfie Shoes wow-1.gif. Removing deletion requests, starting revenge DRs (example:), vandalizing talk pages (example:, . That's all the socks I could find in a hurry, I think there are a few more. --Hedwig in Washington (mail?) 00:20, 26 September 2015 (UTC)
The four accounts El traco, Edsde, Fritella and
For Fivedit the results are Inconclusive. --Krd 05:08, 26 September 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks Krd! I added the sock-templates accordingly. --Hedwig in Washington (mail?) 06:04, 26 September 2015 (UTC)
- Reason: Uploading the same images. Commonspro uploaded the images on Commons; BeGasy added them to Florent Bezara, Julien Razafimanazato, and Rabesa Zafera Antoine on the French Wikipedia. BeGasy has been warned by an administrator on talk page, and I believe it is time to indef. block him. 18.104.22.168 17:09, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
The accounts are Likely related. Based on the images are reuploads of copyvios and that they were used by BeGasy one minute after they were uploaded, it is obvious that we again see copyvio and block evasion here, so I blocked all accounts indef now. --Krd 17:23, 28 September 2015 (UTC)
- Reason: Uploading the same images. On 24 September 2015, WikiSary uploaded the images on Commons; BeGasy added them to Florent Bezara, Julien Razafimanazato, and Rabesa Zafera Antoine on the French Wikipedia. 22.214.171.124 22:18, 24 September 2015 (UTC)
Likely related. Blocked. --Krd 07:23, 25 September 2015 (UTC)
- For older requests, please see Commons:Requests for checkuser/Archives