Commons:Requests for rights
How to make a request
If you request the rollback-right, please read the how-to first.
Admins and anyone with global rollback don't need to request rollback. License reviewers don't have to request the patrol flag.
- User can be trusted and seems to have AWB access, which requires more trust than auto-patrolled. 大诺史 (Talk/留言/토론/Discussion) 05:46, 21 July 2019 (UTC)
- Over 3000 edits on commons, user can be trusted, does not need to be patrolled Thank you. DannyS712 (talk) 06:08, 8 August 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose: Not now, See Commons:Administrators' noticeboard/User problems#Yuraily Lic. -- CptViraj (📧) 06:25, 17 August 2019 (UTC)
- Good contributions, user can be trusted. Autopatrolled on enwiki Thank you. DannyS712 (talk) 07:34, 12 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support 大诺史 (Talk/留言/토론/Discussion) 08:14, 17 August 2019 (UTC)
- I use this tool on English Wikipedia. Here, I want to spell check descriptions, e.g. intergated in many file descriptions Thank you. Uziel302 (talk) 16:59, 18 July 2019 (UTC)
Support大诺史 (Talk/留言/토론/Discussion) 23:27, 18 July 2019 (UTC)
- Comment Please be aware that, unlike English Wikipedia, Commons is multilingual and contains quotes from many non-English sources that shouldn't be changed to English spellings. — Jeff G. ツ please ping or talk to me 00:49, 19 July 2019 (UTC)
- For use in correcting mispellings in Information fields (specifically John Hopkins Press ->Johns Hopkins Press) I am a heavy user of AWS on en.wp . I have over 70,000 edits overall.
- Comment Please be aware that, unlike English Wikipedia, Commons is multilingual and contains quotes from many non-English sources that shouldn't be changed to English spellings. — Jeff G. ツ please ping or talk to me 14:37, 2 August 2019 (UTC)
- I am aware that commons is multilingual, but the string "John Hopkins" followed by University or Press (or preceded by Universidad) will be a mispelling regardless of the language the remainder of the text is in. If a quote, I believe itshould not be changed, but rather marked with Sic (or appropriate other term if not english)Naraht (talk) 14:42, 2 August 2019 (UTC)
- I already using this tool on en.wp, so it would be nice if I can use it on Commons as well. I will use AWB to add translation. Thank you. Vulp here 10:40, 12 August 2019 (UTC)
- I uploaded pictures of Paris Air Show 2019, but most of the helicopter pictures are named wrongly since I screw up the types. Thank you. New York-air (talk) 14:02, 13 August 2019 (UTC)
- Done --MB-one (talk) 14:49, 13 August 2019 (UTC)
- I worked a few years on templates, in French and English Wikipedias. More recently I worked on Commons and suggested changes on protected templates, but I would be more efficient if I had template editor rights. Thank you. Laddo (talk) 02:10, 5 August 2019 (UTC)
- You may evaluate the following suggestions: , ,  or . Laddo (talk) 17:16, 7 August 2019 (UTC)
- I've made a number of protected edit requests, and this right would allow me to edit template-protected templates myself. Almost all are minor wiki-gnome edits, such as converting external links to use https instead of http, or removing outdated interwiki links. I am a template editor on enwiki, and have read through Commons:Template editor. I understand the the rules, and agree not to misuse the right. Coincidentally, as it happens, I was the volunteer developer who actually created the user group and protection level on commons; see phab:T227420 and gerrit:521191. Thanks, --DannyS712 (talk) 01:48, 18 August 2019 (UTC)