Welcome to WikiDaheim! WikiDaheim is a project organised by the Austrian Wikimedia community that focusses on documenting the municipalities and villages of Austria. On Commons this includes pictures, audio and video files that are organised in the category Media from WikiDaheim 2018 in Austria.
Commons:WikiDaheim/Hint offers a template to inform users that are uploading pictures of Austria but might not be aware of the photo contest.
In 2018 the project and the adjacent photo contest are running from July 1st until October 7th.
The project uses several pre-existing campaigns from WLM, WLE and WLPA as well as new ones to categorise and register the pictures properly:
- Wiki Loves Public Art (only in regions that have a public registry)
- Wiki Loves Earth
- Province-specific campaigns
- Campaign:TKK (Tyrol)
The "Gemeingüter" (shared infrastructure) of a municipality are placed in the following categories when no specific category for the object exists:
- Cemeteries: Category:Cemeteries in Austria by state
- Church bells: Category:Audio files of church bells in Austria
- Fire stations: Category:Fire stations in Austria
- Museums: Category:Museums in Austria by state
- Schools: Category:Schools in Austria
- Sports venues: Category:Sports venues in Austria
- Town halls / municipality offices: Category:Town halls and municipal offices in Austria