Wiki Loves Earth in NepalEdit
Wiki Loves Earth is an international photographic competition to promote natural heritage sites around the World through Wikimedia projects (mainly Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons).
Wikimedia Nepal has already participated in Wiki Loves Earth 2014/2015 and around 6100+ pictures have been uploaded under creative commons license through this event. Everyone, be it a newbie or expert photographer can participate.
Join us contribute free-licensed photographs of natural heritages in Nepal.
- Wiki Loves Earth Nepal Team
- Bijay Chaurasia - Coordinator
- Nabin Kumar Sapkota
- Biplab Anand
- Help Us
- Tell your friends
- Share on your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc) using Our social media hashtags: #WLENepal #WLE2016
- Write a blog post about us
- Take part in the competition
- Support us with cameras to take photos, internet or space to upload photos
- Invite us the national park or natural heritage site you manage
- Send us a message OR join us via email@example.com
- Start date: 1st May 2016
- End date : 15th June 2016
- Decision of Competition: 25 June 2016
Cash prizes will be awarded to best three photographs.
- 15,000 NPR
- 10,000 NPR
- 5,000 NPR
- Other categories
- Top Contributor (by numbers of photographs) 5,000 NPR
- Top 30 contributors (by number of photographs) will be rewarded with WLE T-shirt and all participants of the competition will be rewarded by certificate of Participation.
Please join our facebook page and twitter page for updates and other news. For any queries regarding the competition and technical support please contact at maithiliwikigooglegroups.com
Detailed information about the competition can be found at out official pages linked below:
||Official Google+ |
|images uploaded in the entire contest period.
All entries must be your own work
All photos must be uploaded within May 2016, to be eligible
All photos must be licensed CC BY-SA 4.0
Participants must have an active email account, if the organizers wish to contact
- How to participate
Prepare your photos of any Nepali natural heritage site
Sign in or Create a New Account on Wikimedia Commons
Name your photos well
Use our Upload Button at the top OR Click here to upload as many as you can
Share your upload success on social media with our hashtags: #WLENepal #WLE2016.
And wait patiently for the results! All the best!
Photos to UploadEdit
- Any Nepali Natural Heritage Site, some below
- Davis Falls
- Hyatung Falls
- Panch Pokhari
- Rupse Waterfall
- Phugadh Waterfall
- Pachachhahari Waterfall
- Pachal Waterfall
- Pokali Waterfall
- Purandhara Waterfall
- Dhage Waterfall
- Natural areas and Places
- Main Rivers
- All Animals, Plants and Flowers Within Nature.
- Note: More with Detail.....