Commons:Wiki Loves Earth 2018 in Spain
Wiki Loves Earth 2018 España is a photographical contest about protected natural ares and its pictures must be licensed under free licenses. The event is organized by , chapter recognized by the Wikimedia Foundation in Spain.
Protected natural areasEdit
You can see the complete list of protected areas by province here:
- List of Sites of Community Importance in Spain (Sites of Community Importance in Spanish)
- Sites of Community Importance by autonomous community (in the Spanish Wikipedia)
- On Commons: Category:Sites of Community Importance in Spain
How can I participate?Edit
In this video (in Spanish) we show you how to upload your pictures for the contest:
Links to onwiki pages or wikiprojects (if existing):
- Zonas especiais de conservación en Galicia (Galician Wikipedia)
- Viquiprojecte:Patrimoni natural (Catalan Wikipedia)
- Catalonia: Protected natural areas, wetlands, geologic and paleontological sites, emblematic summits, monumental trees and outstanding trees, beaches.
- Balearic Islands: Natural areas, singular trees, beaches by island.
- Land of Valencia: Natural areas, microreserves of flora by province, wetlands, protected caves, beaches.