Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in the Netherlands is organized by many volunteers: we all of course love monuments and try to take the most beautiful and special pictures. You're free to join us!
The Netherlands has good lists of Rijksmonumenten and we already organized Wiki Loves Monuments last year and the year before that. The project at the Dutch Wikipedia to document these monuments is at nl:Wikipedia:Wikiproject/Erfgoed/Nederlandse Erfgoed Inventarisatie.
Team & Time-lineEdit
- Main organizers at the worldwide level from the Dutch chapter are Multichill and Effeietsanders
- See the WLM-page at the Dutch Chapters wiki for the most up-to-date team
- And the page on Wikipedia with lot of Wikipedian-cultural heritage enthusiasts!
- Dutch Wikipedia: The original project page is Wikiproject Dutch cultural heritage. The latest on-wiki list of monuments is split by province and again by municipality (gemeente) and sometimes per street (straat). The top-level list is nl:Lijsten van Rijksmonumenten
- English Wikipedia: For the Netherlands, there are some lists split by province en:List of Rijksmonuments. The Heritage register page Rijksmonument is linked to articles of numbered monuments with a Template. To use the template, the Rijksmonument number is needed. For other countries in the Europe-wide contest, see the general en:List of heritage registers page.
- On Commons: The Rijksmonument list per province and all Images of Rijksmonumenten on Commons, and the results of one weekend of picture-taking in w:Haarlem in september 2010, the total was over 1000 photos uploaded here: Category:Images from Wiki takes Haarlem
|Wiki Loves Monuments 2012|
|Participating countries - Timeline - Progress - Documentation - Tools - FAQ - Media - - Communication - Highlighted pictures