Wiki Loves Monuments is a global photo contest started in the Netherlands in 2010, then expanded to European-wide competition in 2011, and finally becoming global last year with the participation of over 35 countries from all over the world. However, no Arab states at all had yet participated in the contest, and this large area of the world with a long history and rich heritage remains without representation, that's why we have decided to join this year in Egypt .
- There will be prizes and certificates for the top 5 winners .
- All pictures should be uploaded under the license creative commons 3.0, which allows them to be freely used, distributed and built upon.
- Pictures should be taken to one of the monuments of Egypt, listed here.
- register an account on Wikimedia commons.
- Pictures should be taken to one of the monuments of Egypt, provided on here
- Upload them to commons from here. Good luck!
موقع الهيئة المصرية لتنشيط السياحة