Commons:Wiki Loves Public Art 2013 in Israel
Our list was based on the database of the Information Center for Israeli Art which includes information on over 12,000 Israeli artists, including outdoor sculptures throughout Israel. The Wiki Loves Public Art 2013 list was created by a team of museum curators and Information Center for Israeli Art staff. This list represents outdoor art created by Israeli artists whose artwork is found within the collections of the Israel Museum, Jerusalem.
There was an online list of sculptures in Hebrew published by the Tel Aviv municipality which was very helpful. In addition, there was a list in Hebrew constructed by the Information Center for Israeli Art for the Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 Israeli project here.
- Allison Kupietzky (Information Center for Israeli Art, IMJ and national coordinator)
- Yair Talmor (Information Center for Israeli Art, IMJ and event / jury organizer)
- Shaula Haitner, Hedva Sanderovitz and Daniel V (PikiWiki www.pikiwiki.org.il and general support)
- Bryan White (English Wikipedia and general support)
- 30 May 2013: As part of the GLAM IMJ events, the Information Center for Israeli Art at the Israel Museum, organized a tour of public art in Holon. The tour was led by Yair Talmor from the Information Center for Israeli Art, and gave the public an opportunity to join the photography contest of "Wiki Loves Public Art".
- Section 23 of the 2007 Copyright Act states that "Broadcasting, or copying by way of photography, drawing, sketch or similar visual description, of an architectural work, a work of sculpture or work of applied art, are permitted where the aforesaid work is permanently situated in a public place."