Category:Elk(Redirected from Elk)
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Elk, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Elk and all pages with titles containing “Category:Elk”
Elk may refer to:
Species in the deer family (Cervidae):
- Cervus canadensis (elk or wapiti in English)
- Caution! Images, especially ones without location information, may also show the similar and closely related Eurasian red deer (Cervus elaphus).
- Alces alces (elk in British English, in old German, and variations in some other European languages; moose in American English)
- Some other species of the deer family are sometimes also called elk:
- If you don't know the exact species, please use Category:Unidentified Cervidae.
- Cygnus cygnus – a bird (elk, or more commonly Whooper swan in English)
- Elk (clothing) – garment etc. made from elk skins (Cervus canadensis)
- Elk (Perry) – a statue in Portland, Oregon (United States)
- Ełk – a city in Poland