English: aeroflot stewardess
The use of insignia of organizations that have been banned in Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania and Ukraine (such as the hammer and sickle, red star, emblems, flags and/or images of leaders) are also illegal in Hungary, Indonesia, and Poland depending on context. In Hungary, however, the applicable law, with except under certain restrictions; Hungarian Criminal Code 269/B.§ 1993; in Poland – Art. 256 of the criminal code (Dz.U. 1997 nr 88 poz. 553); In Lithuania – Article 18818 of the Code of Administrative Offences.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:07, 8 September 2013||6,000 × 4,000 (68.67 MB)||Firedrop||more natural brightness~~~~|
|00:56, 8 September 2013||6,000 × 4,000 (68.67 MB)||Firedrop||trying to get the brightness similar to the real situation~~~~|
|00:27, 8 September 2013||6,000 × 4,000 (68.67 MB)||Firedrop||brighter while keeping the feel of the cabin~~~~|
|16:44, 12 August 2013||6,000 × 4,000 (68.67 MB)||Firedrop||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on et.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on oc.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wiktionary.org
- Usage on sk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org