File:Albert Szent-Gyorgyi at the Santa Lucia feast in Stockholm 1937.jpg
- Albert Szent-Gyorgyi at the Santa Lucia feast in Stockholm, Sweden, 1937.
- From http://profiles.nlm.nih.gov/WG/B/B/C/G/
Description: Szent-Gyorgyi stands with the queen of the Santa Lucia feast, possibly announcing her winning the contest. Caption reads: "Most beautiful girl & most glamorous man. Crowning of Santa Lucia feast in Stockholm. Beauty queen elected. Stockholm 1937. Nobel Prize." St. Lucia's day, December 13th, starts the Christmas season in Sweden, just after Nobel Prize day, December 10th. Number of Image Pages: 1 (226,131 Bytes) Date: 1937
- Original Repository: National Library of Medicine. Prints and Photographs Collection
- This image may also be accessed from the Images from the History of Medicine (IHM).
- URL: <A HREF="http://wwwihm.nlm.nih.gov/">http://wwwihm.nlm.nih.gov/</A>
- IHM Order Number: B024354
- Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine.
- The National Library of Medicine's Profiles in Science program has made every effort to secure proper permissions for posting items on the web site. In this instance, however, it has either not been possible to identify or contact the current copyright owner. If you have information regarding the copyright owner, please contact us at <A HREF="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</A>.
- Szeged, 1931-1947: Vitamin C, Muscles, and WWII
- Photographic prints
Metadata Last Modified Date:
This Swedish photograph is in the public domain in Sweden because one of the following applies:
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that a few countries have copyright terms longer than 70 years: Mexico has 100 years, Jamaica has 95 years, Colombia has 80 years, and Guatemala and Samoa have 75 years. This image may not be in the public domain in these countries, which moreover do not implement the rule of the shorter term. Côte d'Ivoire has a general copyright term of 99 years and Honduras has 75 years, but they do implement the rule of the shorter term. Copyright may extend on works created by French who died for France in World War II (more information), Russians who served in the Eastern Front of World War II (known as the Great Patriotic War in Russia) and posthumously rehabilitated victims of Soviet repressions (more information).
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:28, 9 June 2008||682 × 504 (249 KB)||Bromskloss||Brightened and cropped.|
|10:08, 4 February 2006||721 × 540 (221 KB)||Fred J||* Albert Szent-Gyorgyi at the Santa Lucia feast in Stockholm, Sweden, 1937. * From http://profiles.nlm.nih.gov/WG/B/B/C/G/ <DT><I>Description:</I> <DD>Szent-Gyorgyi stands with the queen of the Santa Lucia feast, possibly announcing her winning the co|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikiquote.org
- Usage on sh.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org