Original file (2,592 × 1,944 pixels, file size: 1.22 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Henry Clay's mansion at Ashland in Lexington, Kentucky. Self made photo.
|Date||(original upload date)|
|Source||Transferred fromto Commons.|
|Author||The original uploader was Analogue Kid at English Wikipedia.|
This is an image of a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Generic license.|
Original upload logEdit
The original description page was here. All following user names refer to en.wikipedia.
|2007-03-24 19:30||2592×1944× (1277154 bytes)||Analogue Kid||Henry Clay's mansion at Ashland in Lexington, Kentucky. Self made photo.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:19, 29 September 2014||2,592 × 1,944 (1.22 MB)||TheCatalyst31||Transferred from en.wikipedia|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Henry Clay
- Ashland (Henry Clay estate)
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Kentucky
- List of museums in Kentucky
- Portal:Kentucky/Selected attraction
- Portal:Kentucky/Selected attraction/10
- Lexington, Kentucky, in the American Civil War
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Fayette County, Kentucky
- List of works by Benjamin Henry Latrobe
- List of historic houses in Kentucky
- Thomas Lewinski
- User:Shearonink/Henry Clay Infobox proposed fix
- List of plantations in Kentucky (U.S. state)
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org