File:Chicago Central and Illinois Central route map 1996.png
Original file (588 × 1,068 pixels, file size: 174 KB, MIME type: image/png)
Combined route map of the Chicago Central Railroad (red) and Illinois Central Railroad (blue) as they existed in 1996. Map by Sean Lamb (User:Slambo), January 14, 2006. State outlines and water feature names cropped from Image:US_state_outline_map.png, routes, city dots, city and state names added with the GIMP.
|Date||(original upload date)|
|Source||No machine-readable source provided. Own work assumed (based on copyright claims).|
|Author||No machine-readable author provided. Slambo assumed (based on copyright claims).|
- Illinois Central Railroad (1997), Illinois Central Corporation 1996 Annual Report.
|I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.|
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:06, 15 January 2006||588 × 1,068 (174 KB)||Slambo||Combined route map of the Chicago Central Railroad (red) and Illinois Central Railroad (blue) as they existed in 1996. Map by Sean Lamb (User:Slambo), January 14, 2006. State outlines and water feature names cropped from [[:Image:US_state_outline_ma|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org