File:Chicago Central and Illinois Central route map 1996.png
Combined route map of the Chicago Central Railroad (red) and Illinois Central Railroad (blue) as they existed in 1996. Map by Sean Lamb (User:Slambo), January 14, 2006. State outlines and water feature names cropped from Image:US_state_outline_map.png, routes, city dots, city and state names added with the GIMP.
|Date||(original upload date)|
|Source||No machine-readable source provided. Own work assumed (based on copyright claims).|
|Author||No machine-readable author provided. Slambo assumed (based on copyright claims).|
- Illinois Central Railroad (1997), Illinois Central Corporation 1996 Annual Report.
|I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.|
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:06, 15 January 2006||588 × 1,068 (174 KB)||Slambo||Combined route map of the Chicago Central Railroad (red) and Illinois Central Railroad (blue) as they existed in 1996. Map by Sean Lamb (User:Slambo), January 14, 2006. State outlines and water feature names cropped from [[:Image:US_state_outline_ma|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org