English: A tutorial that walks through creating a sandbox page as a user subpage on Wikipedia (an update of File:Tutorial on starting a sandbox article on Wikipedia.ogv). Script available on talk page.
|Author||Sage Ross (WMF)|
|Available closed captioning.
By clicking the button in the toolbar of the Wikimedia HTML5 media player, you can select subtitles if they are available, or open the Subtitles editor to create subtitles for the video. English (download), Full list of subtitles.
Create new translation or edit an existing one
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:08, 30 November 2012||1 min 16 s, 1,280 × 1,024 (2.97 MB)||Sage Ross (WMF)||removed a bit of confusing narration|
|21:32, 28 November 2012||1 min 19 s, 1,365 × 1,024 (4.29 MB)||Sage Ross (WMF)||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Wikipedia:Training/For students/Resources
- Wikipedia:Training/For educators/Resources
- Wikipedia:Training/For Ambassadors/Resources
- Wikipedia:Training/coreresources/Helping students get started
- Education Program talk:CUNY, LaGuardia Community College/The Research Paper: Kindred (Spring)/Timeline
- Usage on outreach.wikimedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on test2.wikipedia.org