Original file (400 × 601 pixels, file size: 267 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Scanned from Richard Darwin Keynes, The Beagle record: selections from the original pictorial records and written accounts of the voyage of H.M.S. Beagle (Cambridge ; New York: Cambridge University Press, 1979). See Keynes (2001) for an illustration by T. Landseer after C. Martens.
This is a faithful photographic reproduction of a two-dimensional, public domain work of art. The work of art itself is in the public domain for the following reason:
This photographic reproduction is therefore also considered to be in the public domain in the United States. In other jurisdictions, re-use of this content may be restricted; see Reuse of PD-Art photographs for details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:44, 27 December 2017||400 × 601 (267 KB)||Soerfm||Brightness, whitebalance|
|13:13, 5 May 2005||400 × 601 (235 KB)||Fastfission~commonswiki||A watercolor of a native from the Tierra del Fuego, from around the time that Charles Darwin was on his ''Voyage of the Beagle'' (1830s). Scanned from Richard Darwin Keynes, ''The Beagle record: sele|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on gl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ml.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org