File:Harold Lloyd - A Pictorial History of the Silent Screen.jpg
Original file (3,008 × 4,029 pixels, file size: 3.47 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Portrait of Harold Lloyd, dated 1924
This work is in the public domain because it was published in the United States between 1923 and 1963 and although there may or may not have been a copyright notice, the copyright was not renewed. Unless its author has been dead for the required period, it is copyrighted in the countries or areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada (50 pma), Mainland China (50 pma, not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany (70 pma), Mexico (100 pma), Switzerland (70 pma), and other countries with individual treaties. See Commons:Hirtle chart for further explanation.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:48, 21 February 2016||3,008 × 4,029 (3.47 MB)||Batfan1966||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on azb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on lv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ta.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh-yue.wikipedia.org