File:Keele TTC bus loop in 1968.jpg
Original file (1,767 × 1,177 pixels, file size: 523 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: TTC 9146 at Keele Station loop, on the Bloor-Danforth subway line in Toronto, in service on route 89-Weston Road. No. 9146 was a 1947 Marmon-Herrington TC44 trolleybus, originally built for Cleveland, Ohio (where it was No. 1205), which the TTC acquired used in 1963. Toronto's last Marmon-Herringtons were retired in 1971. The trolleybus in this photo is on the north side of the bus loop, facing east.
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
|This image was originally posted to Flickr by davidwilson1949 at https://www.flickr.com/photos/32693718@N07/5741790456. It was reviewed on by FlickreviewR and was confirmed to be licensed under the terms of the cc-by-2.0.|
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||07:05, 12 October 2014||1,767 × 1,177 (523 KB)||Steve Morgan||lightened, and rotated to make close to level|
|15:06, 2 May 2013||1,800 × 1,258 (363 KB)||Secondarywaltz||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org