File:London Underground circa 1900.jpg
London_Underground_circa_1900.jpg (600 × 430 pixels, file size: 45 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: A platform of Queens Road London Underground station of the Central London Railway shortly after it opened around 1900.
|This UK artistic work, of which the author is unknown and cannot be ascertained by reasonable enquiry, is in the public domain because it is one of the following:
This tag can be used only when the author cannot be ascertained by reasonable enquiry. If you wish to rely on it, please specify in the image description the research you have carried out to find who the author was.
The above is all subject to any overriding Publication right which may exist. In practice, Publication right will often override the first of the bullet points listed.
Unpublished anonymous paintings remain in copyright until at least 1 January 2040. This tag does not apply to engravings or musical works. More information.
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923.
Public domain works must be out of copyright in both the United States and in the source country of the work in order to be hosted on the Commons. If the work is not a U.S. work, the file must have an additional copyright tag indicating the copyright status in the source country.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:16, 21 January 2013||600 × 430 (45 KB)||Pigsonthewing||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Queensway tube station
- History of the London Underground
- User talk:Huangcjz
- User talk:Arriva436
- User talk:Hyper3
- User talk:Sunil060902
- User talk:Dennisman
- User talk:OllieFury
- User talk:Alarics
- User talk:Malpass93/Archive
- User talk:BigToe7000
- User talk:Trivran
- User talk:Thehistorian10
- User talk:DisillusionedBitterAndKnackered/Archive 3
- User talk:Tentinator/Archive 2
- User talk:CrossHouses/Archive 1
- User talk:Nightfury/Archives/2013/October
- Wikipedia:WikiProject London Transport/The Metropolitan/Issue 51
- User talk:Matthewedwards/Archives/2013/10
- Wikipedia talk:WikiProject UK Railways/Archive 27
- User talk:Thryduulf/archive12
- Wikipedia talk:WikiProject London Transport/Archive 7
- User talk:Davey2010/Archive 2013 2
- User talk:Nick-D/Archive 12
- User talk:Simply south/July 2013 to 2014 archive
- User talk:Dexterfung/Archive 4
- User talk:Likelife/Archive 2
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org