File:Machynlleth Station (8062147190).jpg
Original file (1,280 × 960 pixels, file size: 1.01 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
The existing station dates from 1863 when the Newtown and Machynlleth Railway opened. The following year the Welsh Coast Railway opened to Aberystwyth and in 1867 the line was extended to Pwllheli. In 1868 the station and lines were absorbed into the Cambrian Railways which in turn was absorbed into the Great Western Railway in 1922. Finally in 1948 it became part of British Railways where it remained until privitisation under network Rail.
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.|
|This image was originally posted to Flickr by https://www.youtube.com/user/Sirius1278 at https://www.flickr.com/photos/32038338@N02/8062147190. It was reviewed on by FlickreviewR and was confirmed to be licensed under the terms of the cc-by-2.0.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:19, 29 March 2014||1,280 × 960 (1.01 MB)||Russavia||Transferred from Flickr|
- You cannot overwrite this file.