English: Satellite image of Port Island, an artificial island which is part of Kobe in Japan. This is a closeup, showing the artificial island in the bay and the airport island when it was still under construction. For the full picture see Image:Wfm kansai overview.jpg
According to the original name of the file, the photo was taken in February 2003. It is outdated now, the airport is operational since Feb 2006.
|Source||Taken from an uncopyrighted image NASA Earth Observatory|
|Author||NASA Earth Observatory|
(Reusing this file)
"The purpose of NASA's Earth Observatory is to provide a freely-accessible publication on the Internet where the public can obtain new satellite imagery and scientific information about our home planet. The focus is on Earth's climate and environmental change. In particular, we hope our site is useful to public media and educators. Any and all materials published on the Earth Observatory are freely available for re-publication or re-use, except where copyright is indicated. We ask that NASA's Earth Observatory be given credit for its original materials."
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:14, 8 February 2006||489 × 501 (106 KB)||Geofrog||Satellite image of w:Port Island, an artificial island which is part of Kobe in Japan. This is a closeup, showing the artificial island in the bay and the new airport island under construction. For the full picture see [[:Image:Wfm kansai ov|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikibooks.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sw.wikipedia.org
- Usage on th.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org