Original file (1,600 × 1,200 pixels, file size: 925 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Red Alder bark. Moss and lichen grow on its surface. The tree is in a alder forest and is about 15 m high and 0.25 m in diameter.
|Date||1 October 2005, 13:24:34 −07:00|
|Author||Walter Siegmund (talk)|
|Camera location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
- Location Datum: WGS84/NAD83
- Viewpoint location: Nike Horse Trail near near Sky Country Trailhead, Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park
- Viewpoint elevation: 360 meter (1181 ft)
- View direction: Northwest
- Camera: Canon Canon PowerShot S110
- Exposure Time: 1/250
- F Number: f/2.8
- Focal Length: 5.4
- Focal Length In 35mm Film:
- Flash: No
- ISO Speed Rating:
©2005 Walter Siegmund
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:17, 16 April 2008||1,600 × 1,200 (925 KB)||Wsiegmund||Original version|
|03:41, 3 October 2005||800 × 600 (302 KB)||Wsiegmund||'''Red Alder bark''' * '''Description:''' Red Alder (Alnus rubra) bark. Moss and lichen grow on its surface. The tree is in a alder forest and is about 15 m high and about 0.25 m in diameter. * '''Viewpoint location:''' Nike Horse Trail near near Sky|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file: