File:Sandy Island (Alleged Location) 2002-01-10, Landsat 7 ETM+.png
English: Composite "true color" satellite image of the alleged location of Sandy Island, New Caledonia. Chesterfield Islands are visible to the west.
The deepest point that can be discerned in the blue color band, seen near Renard Island (Chesterfield Islands) to the west, is approximately 35m.
If Sandy Island were visible in this image, it would be located in the eastern half of the image and would be approximately 850 pixels in height.
NASA Landsat 7 ETM+ bands used were 3 (red), 2 (green), 1 (blue), and 8 (panspectral). The image was pan-sharpened, resampled to 30m resolution, and cropped.Imagery courtesy of NASA/USGS.
|Source||NASA Landsat satellite image GeoTIFF archive, http://glovis.usgs.gov|
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:54, 27 November 2012||5,388 × 2,778 (21.87 MB)||Разрывные||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ceb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ms.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org