File:Treasure Island 1911.djvu
Original file (2,226 × 3,288 pixels, file size: 8.17 MB, MIME type: image/vnd.djvu, 344 pages)
Charles Scribner's Sons
|Year of publication||
|Place of publication|
English: 1911 edition of Treasure Island, published by Charles Scribner's Sons in New York.
||This media file is in the public domain in the United States. This applies to U.S. works where the copyright has expired, often because its first publication occurred prior to January 1, 1923. See this page for further explanation.
||This image might not be in the public domain outside of the United States; this especially applies in the countries and areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada, Mainland China (not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany, Mexico, and Switzerland. The creator and year of publication are essential information and must be provided. See Wikipedia:Public domain and Wikipedia:Copyrights for more details.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||23:52, 14 October 2011||2,226 × 3,288, 344 pages (8.17 MB)||AdamBMorgan|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikisource.org
- Index:Treasure Island 1911.djvu
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/18
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/17
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/15
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/14
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/13
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/67
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/21
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/22
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/27
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/28
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/32
- Page:Treasure Island 1911.djvu/307
- Usage on www.wikidata.org