Locator maps of province-level divisions of the Republic of China
English: This is a series of locator maps made by Pryaltonian, based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ROC_Administrative_and_Claims.jpg and Locator maps of province-level divisions of the People's Republic of China created by Ran. Features include:
- Official provincial borders of the Republic of China that have been changed by the administration of the People's Republic of China.
- Disputed areas are given as much NPOV treatment as possible.
- Green-blue areas are those under the administration of the Republic of China. This includes Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen, Matsu, and Pratas islands.
- Red areas are the 14 central municipalities of the Republic of China.
- Light blue areas are those claimed by the Republic of China but controlled by the People's Republic of China. This includes Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Light purple areas are those claimed by the Republic of China but controlled or claimed by other countries. This includes: the Diaoyu Islands/Senkaku Shoto, controlled by Japan; Arunachal Pradesh, controlled by India; Tannu Uriankhai and the 64 villages east of the Amur River, controlled by Russia; Mongolia, controlled by the Republic of Mongolia; parts of Kachin and Sagaing, controlled by Myanmar; parts of Gorno-Badakhshan, controlled by Tajikistan; and areas of Xinjiang controlled by Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Pink areas are those claimed by other countries but under Chinese control. This includes Aksai Chin, controlled by the People's Republic of China.
- The Paracel, Macclesfield, and Spratly Islands are omitted, because the area covered is too large and the situation too complex to fit into a simple locator map.
中文: 這是中華民國部份省級行政區位置圖，由Pryaltonian依據http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ROC_Administrative_and_Claims.jpg和Ran的Locator maps of province-level divisions of the People's Republic of China繪製。特徵包括：
|Andong (Antung) 安東省
||Chahar (Chahar) 察哈爾省
|Hejiang (Hokiang) 合江省
||Liaobei (Liaopeh) 遼北省
|Nenjiang (Nunkiang) 嫩江省
||Rehe (Jehol) 熱河省
|Songjiang (Sungkiang) 松江省
||Suiyuan (Suiyuan) 綏遠省
|Xikang (Sikang) 西康省
||Xing'an (Hiangan) 興安省