Please change the text to the following:
- Do not show local usage. This special page doesn't include usage through the ProofreadPage extension at WikiSource.
Thanks. -- User:Docu at 15:35, 10 May 2010 (UTC)
Following this discussion COM:VP#Incomplete_usage_listings, please add the following to the text:
- Usage at Wiktionary may be incomplete, as Wiktionary has [[Meta:Help:Page name#Case-sensitivity of the first character|case-sensitive first characters]] and lowercase uses are not listed.
Thanks. -- User:Docu at 15:29, 13 June 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, btw, I had tested html markup too, but it doesn't work on Special:GlobalUsage. -- User:Docu at 22:15, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
- Just noticed, links don't work either. -- User:Docu at 22:16, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, my bad re-done. Forgot to verify on the GlobalUsage page (the break + link did work in the MediaWiki namespace). –Krinkletalk 22:41, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. I had forgotten what I had written at the beginning of the page ;) -- User:Docu at 22:43, 27 June 2010 (UTC)