The Ordnance QF 17-pounder (or just 17-pdr) was a 76.2 mm gun developed by the United Kingdom during World War II. It was used as an anti-tank gun on its own carriage and to equip British tanks.
17-pdr anti-tank gun of the 21st Anti-Tank Regiment, Guards Armoured Division, guards the approaches to Nijmegen Bridge, 21 September 1944.
QF 17 pounder in Batey ha-Osef Museum, Israel.
QF 17 pounder in Beyt ha-Totchan, Israel.
Yad Mordechai battlefield reconstruction site, Israel.
Royal Australian Armoured Corps Tank Museum.
Vehicles armed with the 17 pounder: