This documentation is transcluded from Template:Adminstats/doc.
This template is for admins and account creators only; the bot will not process updates for non-admins.
Place the template on either your userpage or user subpage, like so:
Within 24 hours, the bot will create your stats page and update it every 24 hours.
Maintained by User:Cyberbot I.
By default, the template uses the style given in Template:Adminstats/default. To specify an alternative, use the parameter
If the style is a subtemplate of Template:Adminstats, then the style can be specified using the name of the subpage.
To use the values of a given field only, some raw style formats have been set up. For example, to give the number of edits, use the parameter
style=raw XXX where XXX specifies the raw number you want.
Full list of raw styles:
- raw blocked - gives number of users blocked
- raw created - gives number of users created
- raw deleted - gives number of pages deleted
- raw revdel - gives number of deleted revisions
- raw eventdel - gived number of deleted events such as logs
- raw ed+del - gives total number of edits and deleted edits
- raw edit - gives number of edits (excluding deleted edits)
- raw modified - gives number of page protection modifications
- raw protected - gives number of pages protected
- raw imported - gives number of transwikied and XMLs user has imported.
- raw reblocked - gives number of users reblocked
- raw unblocked - gives number of users unblocked
- raw restored - gives number of pages undeleted
- raw rights - gives number of user right modifications
- raw unprotected - gives number of pages unprotected
- raw filter - gives number of abuse filter modifications
- raw merge - gives number of merged pages
- raw massmessage - gives number of sent mass messeges
- raw ta - gives number of performed translation admin actions
- raw renamed - gives the number of users renamed
gives the number of users blocked.