|This file is from the movie Elephants Dream or the associated website, which has been licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License. Their website states:
- The attribution is either one of the following cases
- For the orange.blender.org website and files on the DVD ROMs: Blender Foundation | www.blender.org
- If you screen or broadcast the entire movie and/or documentary: Include the entire credits roll in ending.
- If you re-use (or screen, broadcast) parts of the movie or documentary itself, or duplicate the DVDs: (c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
- Some of the texture files on the DVDs have an own Creative Commons attribution, these are indicated clearly.
- The additional soundtrack audio files on this website are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 license. See the original announcement for details.
- This is the first time such a large collection of files get launched under ‘the commons’, and therefore still a bit complex to grasp what to credit when exactly. The guidelines above are just meant to ensure that attribution happens in a reasonable way. If in doubt, use the third choice above.
- Excluded from the Creative Commons is:
- all logos on this website (including Blender logo, Orange logo, Creative Commons logo) and associated trademarks
- the DVD cover (inlay) and DVD disc print
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Generic license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.