||This work is in the public domain in United Arab Emirates as per Copyright Law/Federal law No. 7 of 2002 because it meets one of the following conditions:
- It is an official document (whatever is their original language or the language translated to them, such as the texts of laws, regulations, decisions, international agreements, judgments, arbitrators’ awards and the decisions of the administrative committees having judicial competence) or a work transferred to public property (art. 3).
- It is another kind of work and Authors Life + 50 years have elapsed since the creation of the art (art. 20-1).
- It is another kind of collective work and Authors Life + 50 years have elapsed since the publication of the work (art. 20-3).
- A work published anonymously or pseudonymously and 50 years have elapsed since the publication of the work, unless the author is discovered or disclosed (art. 20-4).
- It is a work of applied arts and 25 years have elapsed since the end of the year in which it was first published (art. 20-5).
Arabic law from official website of UAE Public Prosecution
To uploader: Please provide where the image was first published and who created it.
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States. Note that this work might not be in the public domain in countries that do not apply the rule of the shorter term and have copyright terms longer than life of the author plus 50 years. In particular, Mexico is 100 years, Jamaica is 95 years, Colombia is 80 years, Guatemala and Samoa are 75 years, Switzerland and the United States are 70 years, and Venezuela is 60 years.