Open main menu
View of the arches in the interior of the Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque, also known as the Pink Mosque, which is a traditional mosque located in Shiraz district of Gowad-e-Arabān, Iran. The mosque was built from 1876 to 1888, by the order of Mirzā Hasan Ali (Nasir ol Molk), a Qajar ruler.

This is the English translation of the Picture of the day description page from .

View of the arches in the interior of the Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque, also known as the Pink Mosque, which is a traditional mosque located in Shiraz district of Gowad-e-Arabān, Iran. The mosque was built from 1876 to 1888, by the order of Mirzā Hasan Ali (Nasir ol Molk), a Qajar ruler.

Descriptions in other languages: