Open main menu
Flemish winged triptych at the Church of the Teutonic Order in Vienna, Austria. Panel paintings and woodcarvings by anonymous masters; polychromy of the woodcarvings by Jan van Wavere, Mechelen, signed 1520. This altarpiece was originally made for St. Mary's Church, Gdańsk, and came to Vienna in 1864.

This is the English translation of the Picture of the day description page from .

Flemish winged triptych at the Church of the Teutonic Order in Vienna, Austria. Panel paintings and woodcarvings by anonymous masters; polychromy of the woodcarvings by Jan van Wavere, Mechelen, signed 1520. This altarpiece was originally made for St. Mary's Church, Gdańsk, and came to Vienna in 1864.

Descriptions in other languages: