General: Displays a table similar to a timeline so that the user may easily jump many years or centuries forward or backward. Example is displayed below.
- First operand is the year on which the timeline is to be centered.
- 'heading' = Optional. Information displayed at the center of the twin timelines. Eg: "Ships of the"
- 'year-change'= the lower table change value. default is to shift by decades, but it could be by year.
- 'width' = You may override the width of the table which defaults to 1000px.
- 'link-cent-prefix'= the portion of the page name before the century number. Default is ":Category:"
- 'link-year-prefix'= the portion of the page name before the number of the year. Default is ":Category:"
- 'link-year-suffix'= any portion of the page name following the number of the year. Default is null.
- 'link-cent-suffix'= any portion of the page name following the number of the century. Default is "th Century"
- 'text- operands' Same concept as for link- operands above.
- 'color1'= override background color of the first cell. Through color5. May be any legal color value used in tables.
- 'highlight'= change the highlight color default is blue.
- ‘cell1-fontsize= size of the font in the first and last cell. Default:2
- ‘cell2-fontsize’ = size of the font in the 2nd and 4th cell. Default:3
- ‘cell3-fontsize’ = size of the font in the 3rd cell. Default:4
|< <16th century||< −17th century||18th century||19th century−>||20th century> >|
|optional heading: Events of|
|< <1770’s||< −1780’s||1790’s||1800’s−>||1810’s> >|