ERYOMIN, Alexei L.
ЕРЕМИН Алексей Львович
Researches have made impact in their scholarly disciplines, broadly construedEdit
(as demonstrated by independent reliable sources)
Information hygiene and information ecologyEdit
"The idea of extending the functional role of information in natural systems to the study of human systems is further advocated by A. L. Eryomin ... is a general model that can provide a more explicit link between how information functions in natural systems and human systems in an adaptive, evolutionary context".
In further, when conducting its own studies, nothing the contribution of Eryomin in the development of the scientific direction "information ecology", scientists China , , , Finland , Poland , Canada  et al. refer to his early base article.
Noogenesis and theory of intellectEdit
"In 2005 Eryomin in the monograph  proposed the concepts of "intellect system", "information logistics", "intellectual acceleration", "intellectual force", "intellectual energy", "intellectual potential", - united in the theory of intellect."
"The concept of "noogenesis" grew from the ideas of Vernadsky and Chardin about the "noosphere" and actively introduced into scientific use A.L. Eryomin as the notion of the evolution of intellectual systems."
"Studying the evolution of intellect systems A.L. Eryomin considered "informational instinct" as due to innate mechanisms inherited the urge to commit appropriate actions (search, perception, consumption, storage, production, dissemination of information) of vital importance." "Eryomin proposed hypothesis continue prognostic progressive evolution of the species Homo sapiens."
"Alexey Eremin offers a new scientific interpretation of the term "noogenesis" as the appearance of intelligence and evolutionary development of intelligent systems. By analogy with the biogenetic law of recapitulation theory he puts forward the hypothesis of the basic law of evolution of mankind, describe the relationship between human development and evolution of the human brain: the evolution of human population actually repeats the evolution of the number of nerve cells in the brain, as a consequence, - evolution of mankind repeats some of the information and functional characteristics of the brain. Living currently on the planet people are heirs of the world's richest cultural heritage in industrial, public, and mentally, - genetic keepers memory of global intellectual system. Humanity as a whole displayed objective reality, arising in the process of human interaction. Alexey Eryomin came to the conclusion that superintellect can be realized in the form Global Intelligence, Allworld Mind, World Brain on the planet Earth. Eryomin A.L. believes that humanity intellectually evolving. Joint global highly intelligent activity of humanity has led in the second half of the twentieth century to the acts, showing the unity and the level of intellectual potential of humanity: organization of the UN, the victory over smallpox, the use of atomic energy, space exploration, organization of the satellite television, satellite navigation systems, etc. Opening, further searching and researchs in the twenty-first century formulas of intellect and mathematical foundations of the mind, the translation of "intellectual" in the plane of mathematical physiology and physics could, according to Alexey Eryomin, would can to contribute to a number of useful things. Finding Parallels between the formation of the individual and of mankind, as suggested by the researcher, should be continued: it can provide a basis for confidence that the intelligence of humanity will cope with the most unexpected and sometimes dangerous problems and challenges of modernity."
Eryomin "allocated biophysical parameters intellectual energetics – the amount of information, the quantity of acceleration (frequency, speed) and of distance of its transmission - with combining them in the formula".
Eryomin “proposed an analogy between the human brain, consisting of a large number of parallel-working neurons, and human community, consisting of people".
- Graduated from North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov in 1981.
- Defended in the Institute of Labor Hygiene and Occupational Diseases of Academy of Medical Sciences of USSR Ph.D. thesis "Estimation of Developing Emotional Stress" in 1990.
- Defended in the Institute of Occupational Medicine of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences doctoral dissertation "Problem of Physiological-hygienic Assessment of the Information Loads for Optimize Intellectual Work".
Academic work in the area of higher education, affecting a substantial number of academic institutionsEdit
- Kuban State Medical University: since 1992 to 1998 - Department of Pathophysiology;
- Krasnodar Municipal Medical Institute: since 1998 to 2008 – Departments: of Fundamental and Preventive Medicine; Public Health and Healthcare;
- Kuban Medical Institute: since 2008 to present - course Hygiene and Ecology.
In a field of literatureEdit
Receiving academic awards or honor at the national or international levelEdit
- Grant of Fund "Open Society Institute" (Soros Foundation) for the publication (2001) of monograph,
- Monograph on "Information and Health. Model of Secure Information Behavior" in 2001 - the opinion from the Administration of President of Russian Federation
- For material "To the Formula of the Intellect" in 2005, awarded the title of laureate of All-Russian concurs "Science - Society - 2004", organized by the Russian Humanitarian Scientific Fund under the Government of Russia, the Russian Agency for Scientific News, the British Council, the Association of Science Journalists of Russia.
- Material "Intelligent Internet" in 2010 became the winner of the contest and award the prizes from companies Security Lab, Agnitum, Positive Technologies.
- The material "World Psyche" was nominated for the National competition "Golden psyche" in 2011
Member of a scholarly society, scientific associationEdit
- Member (2000) of the British Ecological Society (membership number: ORD/131309);
- Member (2000) of the Royal Institute of Public Health (identification number 830528);
- Member (1981) of the Russian National Scientific Medical Society of Hygienists and Public Health Physicians (delegate XI Congress, Moscow, 2012);
- Member of the IV Congress of Biophysicists Russia (Nizhny Novgorod, 2012).
Impact outside academia in their academic capacityEdit
The results of the scientific researches of Alexey Eryomin devoted to popular science review in the socio-political mass-circulation magazine
Publications in leading scientific journalsEdit
Eryomin A.L. - author of publications in international journals , in journals of Russian Academy of Sciences , , , a number of leading scientific journals of the Russian Federation , , , , , , , .
- To the development of a new direction - information ecology. Abstracts of the 1st International conference "Ecology and development of the North-West". - St. Petersburg: Center MANEB, 1995. - pp. 238-239.
- Gudinova J.V. et al. To the development of the foundations of informational hygiene //Modern problems of science and education. - 2014. No. 3.
- Noogenesis and Theory of Intellect. Krasnodar, 2005. — 356 p. ISBN 5-7221-061-2
- Bukhtiyarov I.V. et al. Basics of information hygiene: concepts and problems of innovation // Hygiene & Sanitation. 2014. No. 4. P. 5-9.
- Denisov, E.I. et al. Information as a physical factor: problems of measurement, hygienic estimation and IT-automatization // Occupational Medicine and Industrial Ecology. - 2014. No. 1. - P. 43-47.
- Information ecology - a viewpoint // International Journal of Environmental Studies. - 1998. - Vol. 54. - pp. 241-253
- D Zhu, H Wang, E Chang Information ecological imbalance and information intervention policies in digital ecosystems // 3rd IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies. 2009. - P. 487-492.
- Eddy, B. G., B. Hearn, J. E. Luther, M. Van Zyll de Jong, W. Bowers, R. Parsons, D. Piercey, G. Strickland, and B. Wheeler. 2014. An information ecology approach to science–policy integration in adaptive management of social-ecological systems. Ecology and Society 19(3): 40.
- The impact of information environment on the health of the population // Problems of Social Hygiene, Health, and Medical History. - 2000. No. 6. - P. 21-24.
- Druzhilov S. A. Pollution information environment and mental health problems of the person // Modern High Technologies. 2013. No. 4. - P. 89-92.
- Huang Lucheng Regional system of innovative technologies: reflections on ecology // Science Researches. 2003. - No. 2. S. 215-219
- Xiao Feng Information ecology: philosophical aspect // Academic Journal of Hebei. 2005. - No. 1. S. 49-54.
- Shinmin Wang Zhang, Hong-Yan Building human-oriented information ecosystem // Information Theory and Practice. 2007. - No. 4. - S. 531-533.
- Melkas, Helinä Informational ecology and care workers: Safety alarm systems in Finnish elderly-care organizations // Work, 2010, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 87-97.
- Babik W. Ekologia informacji – wyzwanie XXI wieku // Praktyka i Teoria Informacji Naukowej i Technicznej. 2002, nr 1.
- Kononovich V.G. The basis of security - oriented information theory. Part 2. There are the informative fields in physical and informative world // Digital Tehnologies. – 2011 - № 9.
- Dombrovskaya I.S.To the problem of psychological analysis of the cultural genesis of humor // Cultural-historical psychology. 2010. №3. P. 57-59.
- Orlova O.B. Discursive and stylistic evolution of mediaconcept: life cycle and micromodality potential: monograph. Tomsk: State Ped. University, 2012. 354 pp.
- Ovchinnikov B. C. Convergence of psychology and psychiatry on the basis of the theory of biological evolution // Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series: Psychology № 19 (278) / 2012. С.98-104.
- Krivosheev S. World Mind // Itogy, 2005. - №26(472), P. 77-79.
- Mamedova M.D. The Concept of "Mind" in Chinese and Russian Linguistic Morld-images (on the material of phraseological units, proverbs and sayings). Dushanbe: Russian-Tajik (Slavonic) University, 2015. 245 pp.
- Orehov B.D. Forecasting of the development of mankind with regard to factor of knowledge. Zhukovsky: MIM LINK, 2015. – 210 p.
- Information and Health. Security Model of Information Behavior. St. Petersburg: MANEB. 2001. 164 pp.
- Mobilization of the intellectual potential of Russia // Strategy of Russian. - 2008. No. 10.
- Biophysics of the Origin of Mind // Abstracts of the IV Congress of Biophysicists Russia. Nizhny Novgorod. 2012. - P. 51.
- From the Human Intellect to the Humankind Intellect // Nature - Russian Academy of Sciences - RAS. No.4. 2004. p.23-28. - on the website of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Biophysical Fundametals of the Evolution of the Humankind Mind // Biophysics. Vol. 48, No. 3. 2003. p.544. Translated from Biofizika - Russian Academy of Sciences, Vol. 48, No. 3. 2003. P. 573.
- The Level of Physical Capacity of Drivers as Indicator of Their Reliability // Human Physiology - Russian Academy of Sciences. - 1991. - Vol. 17, N3. - P. 169-171.
- Optimization of intellectual labor and creativity: new bioinformatics approaches and concepts // Life without danger. Health. Prevention. Longevity. 2013. - №4. - P. 59-66.
- Issues of measurement and estimation of information load at intellectual labour // Neurocomputers: design and implementation. – 2013. - №10. – P. 54-62.
- Moda of intellect and noopharmacology // Modern Problems of Science and Education, 2008. No. 2, Annex 1. - P. 80-84. ISSN 1817-6321.
- Learning the basics of physiology intellect for hygienic optimize the education (determination of the formula of the intellect, its parameters, their evolution) // Modern Problems of Science and Education, 2006. No. 12, Appendix 1. - S. 40-42. ISSN 1817-6321.
- The Nature and physiology of the information ecology of human// Human Ecology. - 2000. No. 2. - P. 55-60.
- Information ecology and health in modern conditions // Hygiene and Sanitation. - 1998. No. 1. - P. 58-60.
- Features of the development of emotional stress in individuals with different levels of physical capabilities // Occupational Medicine and Industrial Ecology. - 1989. N8. - P. 7-10.
- Google scholar: author:"a l eryomin”
Last papers (editorials, articls)
- The Laws of Evolution of the Mind // Proceedings of the 7th International conference "Actual Problems of Modern Science". Tomsk, 2012. - P. 133-134.
- Physiology of intellectual energy, temperature factor and the higher intellectual achievements // Materials of all-Russian conference "Prevention of Health Disorders". Rostov-na-Donu, 2012 - S. 108-114.
- Global Mind: technical characteristics and intelligence-technologies // Proceedings of the XVI Russian conference "Innovation Processes in Higher Education". Krasnodar: Kuban State University Of Technology, 2010. - P. 187-189.
- Quantum of intellectual energy // Abstracts of the International Forum on Nanotechnology - Rusnanotech, 2008, Moscow.