Joined 9 February 2006
ChamDraw drawing settings for my SVG flies. Slightly modified the ACS-1996:
- Chain angle: 120 degrees
- Bond spacing: 18% of length/2.6 pt absolute
- Fixed length: 14.4 pt
- Bold width: 2 pt
- Line width: 0.8 pt
- Margin width: 1.2 pt
- Hash spacing: 2 pt
- Save ChemDraw document as EPS file.
- Open the EPS with Illustrator, expand the image by 1000%, and save as SVG file.
- Adjust margin (50px each sides) of the SVG with notepad and Inkscape.
- Cleanup the source of the SVG.