Welcome to my user page. Have a look around my galleries and contributions if you like, or leave messages on my talk page.
My focus lies on creating high-quality mathematical and scientific graphics. If you can suggest improvements to my own work, tell me. Don't let any of my sub-optimal work hang around.
- My project for creating fieldline plots: VectorFieldPlot
- A script to draw hydrogen wavefunctions: hydrogen
- A script that produces animations of the expansion of the universe: Cosmos-animation
- A manual how to create scripted graphics with examples of several techniques: ImageScripting
- A script to create high quality plots using matplotlib: mplwp
|The Graphic Designer's Barnstar|
|Thanks for the images you generate!! Nicoguaro (talk) 19:02, 23 June 2015 (UTC)|
You are very welcome to use my work wherever it fits your purpose. All of it is therefore available under free licences. If you use one of my graphics, I recommend to put a copyright statement underneath the image like this:
where year, link and license should be replaced accordingly. If you use an image online, make the links clickable if possible.