- Title page - editorial intro
- In the news (mentions of Commons, more general info about open content)
- Commons & Wikimedia - a profile of the relationship b/n Commons and a Wikimedia project, different each week. talk to relevant admins at Commons & local project, attitudes to Commons, special advice pages they have, things they find tricky - Spanish Wikipedia
- Meet a Commoner - interview with a Commons community member - emphasise variety of activity and contributors
- Project reports - paragraph or two for each wikiproject, if they want.
- Popular discussions - summaries, links to RfA, VP, DR & other "hot topic" discussions
- This fortnight's best images - FP & QI
- Media editing tips - photography, illustrations (SVG) and audio editing.
- Tech talk - bots/pywikipedia, JS, CSS, API, toolserver, relevant MW bugs & fixes - + spotlight on a relevant tool/tip/trick each time
- Copyright corner - discussion of some difficult issue
- Special issue (optional, eg for POTY)
- release fortnightly (or 1st & 3rd week of each month)
- one week writing contents, one week for translators
- post on wiki
- bot -> user talk (use summaries)
- script -> mailing list (email@example.com) (post entire - one mail per section, so 10 mails per week - teach people to use 'topic filtering'!)
- script -> blog/RSS (use summaries)
- Tech stuff - Bryan, Siebrand, Dschwen, Platonides?
- Copyright - Lupo?
- FP/QI - contact people at those projects - should be extremely easy to put together
- Meet a Commoner - need someone to do interviews, choose appropriate subjects
- C&W - just co-ordinate people, get someone different to write each time (too hard for one person to do - multiple langs). Spanish Wikipedia first???