|Picture of the day|
Panoramic view of the city of Alicante from the Santa Bárbara Castle, Spain. The city has a population of aprox. 330.000 and is a popular touristic destination as it's located on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. The castle, located on 166 metres (545 ft)-high Mount Benacantil, dates from the 9th century.
- Done Clean up most files in Category:Language-neutral diagrams.
- Clean up most files in Category:Diagrams labelled with numbers only.
- Clean up most files in Category:Files moved from en.wikipedia to Commons requiring review.
- Crossed 4000th edit on 07/08/2017 on File:Felixx.jpg.
- Crossed 5000th edit on 11/08/2017 on File:Navye Seal seal (1).png.
- 5555th edit on File:Brent Cross Underground Station platforms, looking north - geograph.org.uk - 1298336.jpg.
Ten random images to be checkedEdit
These images are going to be checked on the morning of 08/08/2017:
- Done File:Fresque dans une villa romaine (Ephèse).JPG
- Done File:Boa Vista, São Pedro da Aldeia - RJ, Brazil - panoramio (6).jpg
- Done File:The human body. A beginner's text-book of anatomy, physiology and hygiene (1884) (14782774632).jpg (Categories have been checked and the file has been cleaned up)
- Done File:Vilnius, Old Town - panoramio.jpg
- Done File:Sky Meadows First Day Hike at SM 2013 (8336431466).jpg
- Done File:Afon Gwesyn - geograph.org.uk - 749598.jpg
- Done File:Schulflugzeug F172K Skyhawk (D-ECOE).jpg (File has been cleaned up)
- Done File:Podlaskie - Juchnowiec Kościelny - Kożany - cerkiew PKŚ - Cfront.JPG
- Done File:Kiirabi.JPG
- Done File:GM Cutlass Eurosport 1991.JPG (Added low quality template)