I rarely work here; check me out in Wikipedia. Thanks...
- My User Page in Wikipedia.
- An extract from my Wikipedia User Page...:
- The Stephen Bogaert will unfourtently be delayed again.
2011 Archives and Infomation:
- Stephen Bogaert project will resume on Saturday. (Archived 5 August, 2011)
- User:Qantasplanes/The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands article is in it's writing and development stage (phase). (Archived on 29 July, 2011)
- Aircrash Confidential cleanup project will begin shortly. It will turn the episodes section in to the 'episodelist' template and fix a few minor tweaks! (Archived 28 July, 2011)
- The Amazing Race Australia 2, is created. (Archived on 23 July, 2011)
- Important. June 27 - July 13, I will be away due to a vacation/holiday (To the Maldives and Singapore from Melbourne.). (Archived on 14 July, 2011.)
- Stephen Bogaert project will resume in a few weeks time. (Archived on 14 July, 2011.)
- 14523 is my Wikipediholic score. (My Score Description: You discover the cure for cancer, world peace and teleportation by making the right links through all of the edits that you have made. Unfortunately, this is original research, and you can't leave your computer to take the proper actions, so no one finds out about it.). Take the Wikipediholism test to find out yours. (Archived on 14 July, 2011.)
- One year since I created my User account in Wikipedia! Seems like it was 6 and a half months ago. (Archived on 14 July, 2011.)
- Whoa, nearly one year already? I've been editing since June/July 2010. (Text released on 19 April, 2011)
2011 was the year of change for me. New user page design and more frequent editing here were the factors why it was a year of change and the year hasn't finished yet!
2010 Archives and Infomation:
- I'll be back editing next year (2011). (Text from 22 December, 2010)
2010 was the year I created my account here and I didn't update my user page as much as I do nowdays. Well, my first edit on my user page was just a simple phase: 'Welcome to Qantasplanes!' and the text was just a tiny 24 bytes. Thought it would be good to share it with you people who could be checking out my user page right now.
- Wikipedia:Main page
- Wikipedia:Requests for page protection
- Wikipedia:Requested articles
- Wikipedia:Requests for permissions
- Wikipedia:Requests for permissions/Autopatrolled
- Wikipedia:Requests for permissions/Reviewer
- Wikipedia:Changing username/Simple
- Wikipedia:Article Wizard
- Wikipedia:User pages
- User:Jimbo Wales
- User talk:Jimbo Wales
- Template:Episode list
This section has a range of infomation about me and I reccomend you to check all of the sub-section's out. There are a variety of facts about me and who I am. I also recommend you to checkout Google News (Google News) for news, breaking news,sport ,finance and international news.
Article's I've created:
Previous, Current and Future Projects: Status:
- User:Qantasplanes/Stephen Bogaert (15% complete (Development Phase) / Project Delayed until 30th of July, 2011)
- User:Qantasplanes/The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands article. (20 percent complete)
- List of Mayday episodes / Mayday (TV series) edit-watch.
- Aircrash Confidential upgrade. (Phase 1 in August TBC (Adding Template:Episode list))
- Zero Hour (TV series) Season 3 sub-section upgrade. (Will be completed by early to mid August)
- Critical Situation upgrade. (Will be completed sometime in September)
- New articles written by me may be released at the start of 2012.
(Last updated on 6 August, 2011)
Note: Watch this space for more updates on my Projects on Wikipedia.
- List of Mayday episodes
- Mayday (TV series)
- Aircrash Confidential
- Zero Hour (TV series)
- The Amazing Race Australia
- The Amazing Race
- My Shocking Story
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Boeing 777
- Boeing 747-400
- Boeing 747
- Windows 8
- Plants vs. Zombies
- Windows 7
- Airbus Industries
- Marina Bay Sands
- Tom and Jerry
- Itchy and Scratchy
- I live in Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Mount Waverley.
- I'm a citizen of Australia.
- I used to live in Kota Tinggi in Malaysia (near Johor Bahru).
- My favorite shows are Air Crash Investigation, The Amazing Race Australia, My Shocking Story and The Simpsons.
- I have gone on 7 different airlines.
- My goal for Wikipedia is to provide the best information possible and to help stop vandalism as much as possible.
- I use FSX.
- I have one brother.
- I'm a supporter of Hawthorn F.C. in the AFL
- My favorite sport is football.
Airliners I've flown in:
|1.||Singapore||Singapore Airlines||2005 / June 27th / July 13th , 2011||Airbus A330-300 / Boeing 747-412 / Boeing 777-300|
|2.||United Arab Emirates||Emirates||April, 2011||Boeing 777-300 / Boeing 777-300ER|
|3.||Malaysia||Malaysia Airlines||June, 2010 / 2004||Boeing 777-200ER / Boeing 777-200|
|4.||Australia||Qantas||Mid-2009 / 2002||Boeing 737-800 / Boeing 737-400|
|5.||Australia||Jetstar Airways||Mid-2007||Airbus A320|
|7.||Maldives||Maldivian Air Taxi||July and June, 2011||de Havilland Canada DHC-6 Twin Otter Series 300|
|Look up Qantasplanes in Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia||Look up Qantasplanes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.||Look up Qantasplanes in Wikiquote, the free quotations.||Look up Qantasplanes in Wikisource, the free source|
|This is a Wikimedia Commons user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia Commons, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at .