User talk:Aleks Andre
File tagging File:La Ondo de Esperanto 2015-6.jpgEdit
|This media may be deleted.|
Thanks for uploading File:La Ondo de Esperanto 2015-6.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Hi Aleks Andre,
Nice work with the release of the Esperanto Magazine covers. Sadly we do not have any OTRS Volunteers who speak Esperanto as such the tickets got quite delayed. For the future it might be better to use other language permission letters where this is possible to assure better/quicker response.
For the file above I'm unable to find any connected OTRS ticket, do you know a ticketnumber for it?
- Thank you for aknowledging the work done, it’s been some dedication to contact the redaction teams!
- I didn’t realize there was no Esperanto-speaking OTRS volunteer anymore, since this page for example still exists with a release message in Esperanto. I’ll keep in mind it’ll be quicker with an English message in the future.
- Unfortunately, I haven’t been added in CC by the redaction team of “La Revuo Orienta” so I can’t give you a ticketnumber. However, I’ll contact them right away, hoping that they send another message.
- Thank you for your work as an OTRS Volunteer, you have a central place and – as far as I’m concerned – it is not well understood by everyone regarding to the standards and time needed.
- Dankon, kaj ĝis baldaŭ! — Aleks Andre (talk) 05:05, 4 December 2016 (UTC)