User talk:Andy Dingley
TUSC token: a8da1de46b656525564eef5673644a79Edit
/*Locomotives on preserved lines*/ consistency neededEdit
Category:1973 in Westmorland has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it.
This applies to
- Category:1969 in Cumberland
- Category:1969 in Westmorland
- Category:1970 in Westmorland
- Category:1971 in Cumberland
- Category:1971 in Westmorland
- Category:1972 in Westmorland
- Category:Lancashire in the 1980s
File:Sunset Limited on the train-ferry at Port Costa, San Francisco (CJ Allen, Steel Highway, 1928).jpgEdit
Are you sure that this train was identified as the Sunset Limited in the book? The Sunset Limited was always an LA-New Orleans train, with a San Francisco section running along the California coast - it would never have used the Port Costa Ferry. The westbound-only Sunset Express did use the ferry. Pi.1415926535 (talk) 22:03, 23 May 2019 (UTC)
- That's what the book calls it. But then it's just some foreign railway from half a world away. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd mis-titled it. Andy Dingley (talk) 22:13, 23 May 2019 (UTC)
- Thanks! I greatly appreciate all the effort you've put into getting these high-quality scans uploaded and categorized. Pi.1415926535 (talk) 22:48, 23 May 2019 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletionEdit
Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.
- Now raised at COM:AN/U#Bulk deletions and an unauthorised 'bot by Roy17 Andy Dingley (talk) 10:01, 31 July 2019 (UTC)
Thanks for your answer in this request. I still apologize for this wheel war. I see you don't understand either these informations - obviously - but I hope we have some explanations from Eddaido later.
By the way, I'm quiet surprised by the intervention fo Tuvalkin, who talk about "toxic", "vandalism", "destruction", "infamous", etc. and accuses me of having "powerful allies". I hope it's not his normal behavior.