User talk:Biker Biker
TUSC token 3d57eea04a98ad7f3577674d4841b86bEdit
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
- Image:Lambretta 125B.jpg was uncategorized on 31 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:01, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Harley Davidson Topper con Sidecar.jpg was uncategorized on 31 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:01, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:Vespa Super c.sidecar.jpg was uncategorized on 31 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:01, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
Re: More copyvio images by TheChamElvoEdit
RE: File:Utilityquad neutraal.jpgEdit
Dear Biker Biker, Thank you for putting the effort to take a look at my photo. I made the photo my self while I was doing a shoot for a fashion brand. I liked the ATV they used so much, I made a few photo's for private records. Anyway I thought it would be fun to share this photo, pitty it is gone now. It was not my intention to make a wrong impression, hopefully when I re-upload it it will not be deleted. And for the next time... I will upload photo's taken with a low rez camera so this kind of confinement would not happen again. Have a nice day. JamesDawn
BMW R 1200 C Independent Cruiser.jpgEdit
Hi, why did you proceed to delete this file without consulting with me first (envious :) ? My motorbike, my file - so why copyright violation? Did I make a mistake while uploading with information, categories, licences info .... I also do not find anything in the delection discussion page at all. What triggered your procedure? Bmwtroll (talk)
File:Aston Martin DB7 early model.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
File tagging File:Riga–3.jpgEdit
|This media was probably deleted.|
Thanks for uploading File:Riga–3.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself. undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (