Thank you for providing images to the commons. Please keep in mind that images and other files on the commons must be under a free license and should be useful to the wikimedia projects. To allow others to use your files, some additional information must be given on the description page. Most importantly:
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly. If it is from another wikipedia user link his local user page.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a Copyright tag - images without a appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate Categories, so it can be found by others.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more Information, have a look at Commons:Licensing, Commons:criteria for inclusion and the Community Portal. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the village pump. Thank you. -guety 03:59, 31 July 2005 (UTC)
- Please note that the Commons only accepts free media. See Commons:Licensing for more information. I seriously doubt your Castlevania uploads are free; they will most likely be deleted. dbenbenn | talk 20:03, 31 July 2005 (UTC)
- Could you please say, why our images should be GFDL? You should know, it's a criminal act to steal images. -- Breezie 22:35, 31 July 2005 (UTC)
No more copyvios pleaseEdit
Hello Bluecrescentmoon, all the 35 Castlevania images you have uploaded were copyrighted by Konami Corporation and therefor copyright violation. Most of them were uploaded without any source or licence information. After the above notices by guety and dbenbenn you tagged the following images as PD, after the third message as GFDL, but they were the same copyvios, anyway. (It was the same with 2 photos you took from gymbox.net and gymnet.org. - clear copyvios.) So please read the hints at Special:Upload carefully. Please note that there is no place for fair use and/or copyvio on the Commons. If you will upload further copyvios this account may be blocked.
At the moment there´s only one image left, which is still without source, author and licence (another copyvio presumably *sigh*). Please tag it correctly soon or it will also be deleted. Greetings --:Bdk: 23:57, July 31, 2005 (UTC)
- Hallo nochmal, ich sehe gerade deine Babelkästen. Du verstehst offenbar besser Deutsch (babel-3) als Englisch (babel-1). Wenn das so ist, melde dich bitte, wenn du die obigen Hinweise einfach nicht verstehst :-) Ansonsten kann dir bestimt Sanbec direkt auf Spanisch helfen. Danke und Gruß von :Bdk: 21:31, August 1, 2005 (UTC)
|Image deletion warning||The image Image:Catalina Ponor.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests. If you feel that this image should not be deleted, please go there to voice your opinion.|
Thuresson 15:25, 11 August 2005 (UTC)
Your account will be renamedEdit
20:04, 17 March 2015 (UTC)
02:08, 21 April 2015 (UTC)