I seldom look at this page. If you want to talk to me please do so at my talk page on Wikipedia (en). Thanks.
- 1 Tip: Categorizing images
- 2 Your VFC installation method is deprecated
- 3 Keep Wikimedia Common DeepakDubey.jpg
- 4 Some Key Issue that I Deepak_Dubey have Raised in Kalyan Dombivli Area are covered in TOP Rated News Agency
- 5 File:MSO Flag.jpg
- 6 Deletion of photograph
- 7 Moldova Parliament Diagram
- 8 Derthaler Senate.svg
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
BotMultichillT 08:05, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:PurcellSchool.jpg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
Your VFC installation method is deprecatedEdit
Hello Cabayi, we are aware that using the old installation method of VFC (via common.js, which you are using) may not work reliably anymore and can break other scripts as well. A detailed explanation can be found here. Important: To prevent problems please remove the old VFC installation code from your common.js and instead in your preferences. Thanks! --VFC devs (q) 16:23, 22 May 2017 (UTC)
Keep Wikimedia Common DeepakDubey.jpgEdit
I guess you don't belong from India hence you don't know about Political Party AAP and its members, please do not delete this pic.
If you need adequate supporting legal document please let me know, but don't blindly delete.
- What I do know is that you're using multiple accounts to write about yourself. The picture is just part of your disruptive efforts at self-promotion. Cabayi (talk) 13:44, 28 June 2017 (UTC)
I was not aware about the policy that one user cannot hold 2 account, I would certainly delete the other account. You can check Daily_News_and_Analysis have created topic with my name because they feel for AAP related KalyanDombivli work I am important.
Deepak Dubey News, Latest Breaking News on Deepak Dubey 
I am also Consultant to Maharashtra State Government for Health Department and my work along with government official has been published in American_Public_Health_Association
I Officially manage Aam_Aadmi_Party Mumbai's Social Media i.e @AAPMumbai twitter handle is managed by me.
What else do you want to know or verify ?
Some Key Issue that I Deepak_Dubey have Raised in Kalyan Dombivli Area are covered in TOP Rated News AgencyEdit
- AAP Dombivli and residents protest against CR demanding better services for commuters 
- Petrol and Diesel Price Hike Awareness .
- Protest for Kalyan Dombivli Road Repair..
- AAP Fights land Mafia in Dombivli .
- Solving Kalyan Dombivli Pay and Park Issue .
- Improvement in Railway Mumbai Local..
- Keeping eye watch on Assembly Election of Maharashtra .
Deletion of photographEdit
Dear Cabayi, I would like to ask you really nicely to restore the logo that you deleted off the WikiCommons. This is a copyright-free image, and was given to me by the university itself for use on their page. Niki Moore (talk) 07:05, 28 September 2018 (UTC)
- You've already expressed your opinion of me on multiple pages as rude, insulting and contemptuous. I see no reason why I would do for free the work that you're being paid for, and are now trying to conceal.
- On this wiki, you appear to be a meatpuppet of FPDComms2017.
- Not only are you being paid, but your clients have already laid a track history of egregious self-promotion that you will have a hard time overcoming. Cabayi (talk) 08:33, 28 September 2018 (UTC)
Dear Cabayi, what you are doing here is turning this into a personal vendetta. You HAVE been rude, insulting and contemptuous. I did go back to the university and told them not to bother, because you had taken it upon yourself to make sure that this Wiki page never happened, no matter what. They asked me to make another attempt.
The university had tried previously, very clumsily, to put up their own page. When that did not work, they asked me, as a professional writer, to help them. I told them that the information they had been trying to load was indeed simply a press release, and they would need to rework it. That is what I am being paid to do. This is what I do for a living. I am NOT a paid Wikipedia editor. The university staff do not have English as their first language, and I suspect they are not even all that computer literate. So, they asked a professional for help.
But.. and this is where it is going wrong... even though I have done lots of Wikipedia project work and editing in the past, I have only created a few Wikipedia pages - a long time ago. So I had forgotten most of it. The mistake I made, I realise now, is that I started with a page and not a draft. So, instead of working on something, saving it and and then returning to it, my work was being published as I went along. As another editor said - I made mistakes. I must learn from them, and move on.
I am not trying to conceal anything, I am in the process of working with another administrator to get it right before the page goes up. I took my profile down because it seemed to infuriate you. I am beginning to despair, because you give the impression that you have me in your sights, and no matter what I say or do, you are going to label me as a liar and a con. This is not the spirit of Wikipedia at all, this is not how I experienced it in the past, and it is not how I am experiencing it from other people.
I am really going to appeal to you to let me see this process through. If the page does not survive on its merits, then fair enough. However, asserting your powers as an administrator in order to punish someone personally is bullying.
One thing that is puzzling me, is your assertion that you are 'being asked to do for free' the work that I am being paid for. I am not asking you to do anything. You have taken it upon yourself to do this - you are tagging what I do, writing me these nasty notes, deleting me, and blocking me, in your own time and on your own dime.
Can we please go back, accept that things have got out of hand, and could you help me, rather than hinder me? If you feel that, as you say, you are not being paid to help me, then you do not have to do anything at all. You are most certainly not being paid to block everything I do either. But please stop calling me names, accusing me of bad faith, and blocking things simply because you can. Niki Moore (talk) 10:59, 28 September 2018 (UTC)
- Your reply here and your latest draft show that you're not paying attention to any of the policy links placed on your talk page. Do you need to be spoon-fed the policy?
- You contend that you're "NOT a paid Wikipedia editor" despite being paid by your client and writing an article about them. I'm sure you see some fine distinction there, but it's not a distinction that an objective bystander is likely to agree with.
- I'm not an admin on Wikipedia or Commons, so your histrionics about me blocking and deleting are blatant nonsense. I can't block. I can't delete. All I can do is flag up your & your client's misconduct. Preventing paid-for advertising on Wikipedia seems like a reasonable use of the time I volunteer. Spending my time showing you how to edit Wikipedia when your interest in Wikipedia is clearly limited to the articles you can make money from, well that seems like an exceptionally poor use of my time.
- I haven't touched your draft. It looks like it would again be deleted in mainspace, but you're free to work on it and I'm not intending to intervene while it remains in draft.
- Asking for a reset while still maintaining that I'm rude etc isn't so much asking for a reset as asking for a blind-eye while you spam on Wikipedia & violate copyright rules on Commons. Not going to happen. The rules apply as much to you as anybody else despite your failure to read them. Cabayi (talk) 12:08, 28 September 2018 (UTC)
Moldova Parliament DiagramEdit
I strongly disagree with your statement about deletion and this is the reason why. I created this diagram for the elections in Moldova, I created a blank 101-MP diagram to place in the results column, so people can see how many members will be elected and then it will be filled. The thing I ask of you is please remove the candidacy of the deletion of the diagram, if you would like more explanation on why it shouldn’t be deleted, I would be happy to discuss it with you. Thanks – Democracy Always Wins (talk) 17:19, 18 February 2019 (UTC)
- Democracy Always Wins. File:Moldova Parliament Diagram.svg contains no information, no party names, no results. It's just 101 grey dots. It's not used. It never will be used.
- Its title indicates nothing other than Moldova. It would be a great title if Moldova only ever had one election. Unfortunately for your choice of title, they have elections every 4 years, and we need to be able to differentiate between the elections, as we do in the other Moldovan election diagrams.
- I have no objection to a diagram which indicates which election it refers to, and which contains results. This diagram however imparts no information. Cabayi (talk) 17:49, 18 February 2019 (UTC)
Actually it has been used in different election articles, like File:Chamber of Deputies.svg, it has been used in the article, Italian general election, 2018 , here is an edit of it being used,  it is used in the results column, similar to what I wanted to do for the Moldova election. – Democracy Always Wins (talk) 18:21, 18 February 2019 (UTC)
You actually deleted something that was in usage on that article (linked below) and that belonged to that nation from Nation States (also linked below) and not the one which you linked. I am not sure if this is the right way to message people, as I have not done this before, but please do not delete the image as I am going to now see if I can find it and upload it again.
Edit: It appears I might need to remake it entirely, as I can not find the original file now.
Edit 2: I am so sorry! I just realised that I uploaded it to the wrong Wiki... Again. I am not sure how to start a deletion of it, so I would like to ask you to delete it again. I am terribly sorry about this, I am an idiot.
- H.J. Fleischmann, thanks for the pointer to iiwiki.us. I'll try to make mention of it in relevant deletion requests from now on to help folks get their fantasy stuff to the right place (which still isn't here).
- Slashme, it might be useful all round (keeping fantasy material off commons, and helping the, ummm, fantasists from accidentally vandalising) if the Parliament Diagram tool also had an option to upload to iiwiki.us?
- Regards, Cabayi (talk) 06:54, 30 June 2019 (UTC)