こんにちは。Araisyoheiと申します。e3uematsuさんがこれまで投稿されてきた、圏央道以外の写真に、カテゴリの追加をお願いしに参りました。もし、カテゴリ名がわからなかったら、Category:Japanese rail companies（日本の鉄道会社）やCategory:Expressways in Japan（日本の高速道路）をご覧ください。また、沿線風景が入っている写真がありましたら、場所カテゴリー（八王子市の場合は、Category:Hachioji, Tokyo）の追加をお願いします。→Category:Japanese prefectures（日本の都道府県）--Syohei Arai (talk) 13:39, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
|Pay attention to copyright||Image:SuperFamicom SF memory caset.jpg has been marked as a copyright violation. The Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content, that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added will soon be deleted. If you believe this image is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the image description page.
Tip: Categorizing imagesEdit
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Keio9000 sideled 9034.jpg was uncategorized on 29 April 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:39, 30 April 2010 (UTC)
Please do not overwrite filesEdit
I noticed that you uploaded a file using the same name as another file, which already existed on Commons. Overwriting an existing file should not be done except when making minor, uncontroversial corrections, so the file has been restored to its previous version. If the file that you attempted to upload is within our project scope and is in the public domain or published under a free license, please upload it again under a different name. Thank you.
For more information, please see Commons:Overwriting files.