User talk:Ebyabe/Archive 8
This is a Wikimedia Commons user page. If you find this page on any site other than Wikimedia Commons, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikimedia Commons itself. The original page is located at.
Category:City of Alachua Downtown Historic DistrictEdit
I was just in Alachua the other day. Do you happen to know the boundaries of the Category:City of Alachua Downtown Historic District? Thanks, in advance. --Mjrmtg (talk) 02:05, 4 January 2015 (UTC)
File:Pensacola Dinosaur Adventure Land sign01.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
René Bazinet PhotosEdit
Re: If you wish the pictures you have uploaded not to be used in Wikipedia articles, you will have to get them removed entirely from here. Check out the Help center (link to the left) on how to go about doing so. Thank you and have a nice day. --Ebyabe (talk) 14:48, 26 July 2015 (UTC)
Unfortunately, I am not able to comprehend how to implement the instructions you were kind enough to supply. I am not especially Wikipeda friendly, so to speak, which is how I became embroiled in this ongoing and unhappy situation to begin with. The administrator, CZAR, has left me an encouraging message under the one you posted and if you think there is anything more that can be done to facilitate the removal of my images I’d be most grateful if you would aid me in this. I’m naturally reluctant to attempt taking any further action for fear of causing additional problems. Blythe Spirit (talk) 04:31, 28 July 2015 (UTC)
I created the category Category:Jacksonville City Hall (Florida) not knowing that Category:St. James Building already existed. I wanted to ask you what you thought, which category name best suited the photos. --Mjrmtg (talk) 18:02, 22 August 2015 (UTC)
- I favor the St. James Building category (obviously :) ), but I'm ok either way. As long as all the photos get grouped in one category, it's all good. :) --Ebyabe (talk) 19:27, 26 August 2015 (UTC)
Photo requests in FloridaEdit
- Not like I used to. I'm mostly limited to the North Central Florida area (Ocala/Gainesville). --Ebyabe (talk) 23:21, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- I have one in Gainesville: en:Florida Department of Citrus Economic Research - 2125 McCarty Hall – University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32611-0249 USA (I see pictures of "McCarty Hall" on the Commons at Category:Buildings at the University of Florida but I am not sure which one is the one that has the Citrus Economic Research department, or if that one was even taken)
- The others in North Florida are Tallahassee, Marianna, Raiford (Florida State Prison) and that's it.
- WhisperToMe (talk) 10:33, 18 September 2015 (UTC)
- I might be able to do Gainesville. The address info on the Department is confusing, tho. There are 4 McCarty Halls (A, B, C and D), but none of them seem to be at 2125. I'll try to contact some of my old friends up in G'ville to see if they can find out more for me. The other cities I shan't be likely to get to anytime soon unfortunately. But still, tell me the sites and if things change, I'll see what I can do. Tallahassee and Marianna in particular I'd like to revisit anyway. --Ebyabe (talk) 01:38, 15 October 2015 (UTC)
Ok! I'll list Marianna and Tallahassee sites.
- en:Florida State University School - 3000 School House Road Tallahasee, FL 32311
- en:State University System of Florida - 325 W. Gaines St. • Tallahassee, FL 32399
- Florida Department of Corrections new headquarters: Doyle Carlton Building: 501 South Calhoun Street Tallahassee, FL 32399-2500
- Update: I found File:CarltonbuildingTallahassee.JPG - But if you think it's poor quality you can retake it
- Florida Department of Juvenile Justice HQ - 2737 Centerview Drive Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3100
- Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles HQ - Neil Kirkman Building 2900 Apalachee Parkway Tallahassee, FL 32399-0500
Leon County Schools HQ: 2757 West Pensacola Street Tallahassee, FL 32304Done (I found my own photos of the HQ)
- Florida School for Boys 4111 South Street, Marianna, Florida 32446 - Main entrance sign (if still there) - See map