Answer my questionEdit
Hi! Do you remember me? I'm the one who give me warning regarding unfree images I'd been uploaded 3 months ago then you also approved two uploaded pictures with an OTRS tag. May I have permission to ask you: Have you been received the consent letter from Random Republika? I ask them a permission to reuse those from the link of the above-mentioned website: https://randomrepublika.com/2017/10/watch-ivan-dorschner-celebrates-birthday-with-the-boy-scouts-of-the-philippines/
If so, please feel free to send me an update regarding this.
- @RenRen070193: "Random Republika" and "randomrepublika.com" both yield zero results. 16:20, 10 October 2017 (UTC)
Good day @FDMS4!
I received an email message from the copyright owner of the website (http://www.raindeocampo.com/) specifically the particular link (http://www.raindeocampo.com/2017/09/28/actor-ivan-dorschner-celebrates-27th-birthday-boy-scouts-philippines/) earlier stating that he sent his consent to OTRS. Kindly check his consent together with attached image on OTRS as soon as possible.
- @RenRen070193: Same as above for "raindeocampo.com". 17:33, 12 October 2017 (UTC)
Good day! I'm curious to your reply to days ago, and the last one was your reply yesterday. By the way, you also check the consent letter of randomrepublika.com and blogger Rain de Ocampo on OTRS as well. TY!!! RenRen070193 (talk) 01:03, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
- @RenRen070193: No new tickets for "Rain de Ocampo" either. Please make sure you use the correct address, otherwise permissions agents won't find them. 06:13, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi! I found the correct web address of the blogger's website: http://www.raindeocampo.com/2017/09/28/actor-ivan-dorschner-celebrates-27th-birthday-boy-scouts-philippines/
- @RenRen070193: Still no results for "raindeocampo.com". "address" stood for email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), not URL. Once again, please follow the procedure described at COM:OTRS. We can't take a look at something we haven't received yet – the R in OTRS stands for response, not research. 19:25, 13 October 2017 (UTC)
Good day! You must try to contact Random Republika and Mr. de Ocampo through their email address. I'll give you this if you want to contact the above-mentioned personnels : • Random Republika – email@example.com ; and • Rain de Ocampo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- @RenRen070193: We can't take a look at something we haven't received yet – the R in OTRS stands for response, not research. 12:38, 14 October 2017 (UTC)
Good day! I apologized to you for being stubborn yesterday regarding my replies i'd been sent to your talkpage a few days ago. I felt guilty due to my replies that I make you mad. I'm really really sorry for my mistakes I'd been made. By the way, I'll try to contact again the copyright owners including Random Republika and Mr. de Ocampo which I'd been contacted on my email a week ago then I'll forward their consent for you to review their consent and then you able to response them. Thank you and have a great day!!! RenRen070193 (talk) 01:03, 15 October 2017 (UTC)
Hello! The copyright holder and sole owner of the images from Random Republika had been found the template of the consent letter. I'll forward to you later. TY!!! RenRen070193 (talk) 01:25, 16 October 2017 (UTC)
- @RenRen070193: We have received the release in our OTRS; please wait while it is being processed. 13:59, 16 October 2017 (UTC)
Kindly check the written permission of Mr. Rain de Ocampo on which he had been sent to OTRS to confirm. If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to reply.
- @RenRen070193: The ticket is still being processed – since the files have already been deleted it will have to be dealt with by an OTRS agent who is also a Commons administrator (i.e. not me). Are the files in question some or all of the ones deleted as a result of Commons:Deletion requests/Files uploaded by RenRen070193? 23:35, 21 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi! I apolofized but I can't answer your question too since I'm not good in English. However, I read the page consists of Deletion request of the images I'd been uploaded. I can't imagine how many images id been uploaded four months ago. I'm really apologize!!! RenRen070193 (talk) 15:10, 23 October 2017 (UTC)
- @RenRen070193: No problem, you'll hear from us as soon as the ticket has been processed. 15:22, 23 October 2017 (UTC)
Hello again @FDMS4! I'd been read your response earlier. Once again, I apologized for being confuse in my reply yesterday, i'm really anxious for your questions you asked. It's okay for me to get mad I'll accept that. I'm really really sorry. Thank you so much!RenRen070193 (talk) 13:39, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi! How's the update from you? I know you're busy for the past few weeks after Halloween and even All Soul's day. I just want you to know the updates coming from the OTRS volunteers. If you have some infos regarding this, please feel free to contact me on my talk page. Thank you and Godbless! --RenRen070193 (talk) 07:11, 3 November 2017 (UTC)
- @RenRen070193: Nothing new to report, sorry. OTRS currently has a backlog of 71 days. 12:31, 4 November 2017 (UTC)